A large number of the students have been placed in very reputed law firms, corporate houses, LPOs & NGOs etc. As the training and the placement are the thrust areas of the college. From past few years the College has initiated a Career Guidance Scheme for the IVth and Vth Year students which are compulsory for every student through which the students shall be interned and trained as per the requirement of employability.
The Placements, both for final jobs and Internships is an integral part of Lloyd Law College and has a well laid-out and systematic process of dovetailing our student’s career aspirations with legal expectations. The Placement Department at LLC comprise of the Student Committee with 10 members and the Placement Department represented by the Placement Officer, Faculties.
The leading Law Firms from all sectors are invited by the Placement Department on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Law Firms.
- To provide best opportunities for our students.
- To enrich their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
- To develop the best learning process.
- To establish long-term relationships with the law firms, corporate houses, LPOs & NGOs etc.
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates.
- Regular interaction with the Law Firms through Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures, etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance development program to the students.