- Shah – I – Hamdaan National Moot Court Competition- 2012 held at the University of Kashmir Sapna Arora, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida bagged the Best Female Advocate Award in the two day Shah – I – Hamdaan National Moot Court Competition held at the University of Kashmir. Around 20 teams from various law institutions across the country had participated in the competition which was the first of its kind in Kashmir, organised by the Faculty of Law, KU.
- Xth Delhi/NCR Moot Court Competition - 2012 AT CAMPUS LAW CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI Our team has qualified for semifinal in the competition of 10 teams, come from various parts of Delhi and national Capital Territory. Our College has been reported by Prakhar Pandey and Nidhi Pundir (both from IIIrd Sem. B.A. LLB) as mooter and Utkarsh Tiwari (IIIrd Sem. B.A. LL.B) as Researcher.
- IIT KANPUR MUN 2012 - 11th to 14th October 2012 In the midst of all these success that Lloyd Law College has achieved our students again proved themselves in the MUN of IIT Kanpur organized on 11th to 14th October 2012. Nishi Samrendra and Pooja Tiwari of 3rd semester participated along with 150 other participants from the best colleges of India which all were divided in three committees namely ECOSOC, UNGA, HRC. Nishi Samrendra was awarded with best research paper (with cash prize) in the committee of General Assembly.
- MOOT COURT COMPETITION -2011 AT NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL JODHPUR A three member team from Lloyd Law College, Ms.Niharika Dubey(VIth Sem.), Mr. Arjun Ranganathan(VIIIth Sem) and Mr.Harish Kumar(VIIIth Sem.) participated in the prestigious 2nd NLU Anti-trust Moot Court competition held at National Law University, Jodhpur from 17th to 20th February 2011 in association with Lakshmi Kumaran and Sridharan, Attorneys and the Competition Commission of India. The Moot Court session began with an inaugural Ceremony presided by Justice N.N.Mathur, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University Jodhpur. A total of 29 teams from various Law Universities and Law Colleges across the country participated in this moot court competition on "Competition Law and Intellectual Property Law".
- MOOT COURT COMPETITION-2011 AT UNIVERSITY LAW COLLEGE, BANGALORE A team comprising of three students of B.A.LL.B. of Lloyd Law College participated in XV All India Moot Court competition organized by University Law College Bangalore held from 11th Feb 2011 to 13th Feb 2011. The team consisted of Chhaya Bhardwaj from IInd Sem, Utkarsh Shrivastava and Sakshi Saran, both from IVth Semester. The moot court problem was based on Constitutional Law.
- MOOT COURT COMPETION-2011 AT NALSAR UNIVERSITY HYDRABAD A three member team from Lloyd Law College, Ms. Harshita Bhardwaj(IVth Sem.), Ms. Nandita Subedar(IVth Sem.), Mr. Hitesh Kumar(VIth Sem.) participated in the prestigious Moot Court Competition held at Nalsar University, Hydrabad from 08 April to 10 April 2011. Law Colleges across the country participated in this moot court competition on "Coroporate Governance".
- MOOT COURT COMPETITION-2010 AT CAMPUS LAW CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI Winner "Best Memorial Award" in 9th All Delhi/NCR Moot Court Competition held in Campus Law Centre, University of Law,Delhi.
- MOOT COURT COMPETITION-2010 AT ILR FARIDABAD, DELHI/NCR Second Best Team Award won by Lloyd Law College. 1st Regional Moot Court Competition held in ILR Faridabad.
- MOOT COURT COMPETITION-2008 AT CAMPUS LAW CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI The 7th All Delhi/NCR "Moot Court Competition-2008" organized by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi,Delhi. Winner - Lloyd Law College, Runner Up -IP University, Delhi
- 6th SURANA AND SURANA INTERNATIONAL TORT LAW MOOT COURT COMPETITION, PUNE (7-10TH DECEMBER 2012)
A team of Lloyd Law College composed of Sakshi Saran, Shyambhavi Vineet and Divya Shubhra Chatterjee had participated in 6th Surana and Surana International Tort Law Moot Court Competition held at AKK New Law Academy Pune, where 28 teams across the country had participated including three international teams. Students of Lloyd won 2nd Best Speaker Award, 4th Best Memorial Award, 4th Best Speaker award.
- ALIN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE, 2012 & SEMINAR ON CELEBRATION OF 50 YEARS OF THE INDIAN ADVOCATES ACT AND ITS RELEVANCE IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT
DATE: 22-23 September, 2012, VENUE :Plenary Hall, Vigyan Bhawan
TIME: 10:00 AM TO 04:30 PM - 22.10.12 ; 10:00 AM TO 02:00 PM - 23.10.12
PARTICIPANTS Students : 28, Faculty - 02 (Mrs. Sarika Bakshi; Ms. Jigisha)
- The Louis M. Brown and Forrest S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition (National Round )(09th– 10thFebruary, 2013) Organized by:Lloyd Law College
- 9th K.K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court Competition-2013
Lloyd Law College has been selected among 60 teams out of apporx 300 team from all over India.This Competition is India's only exclusive International criminal law Moot Court held in India. Since 2005, the Competition has been held annually at the Campus Law Centre premises in the memory of Late Sh. K. K. Luthra, Senior Advocate, an eminent criminal lawyer, whose legal career spanned from 1949 till his demise in 1997.